Community Creativity and Arts Intervention Extravaganza
Girl child creativity is a community project directed by Mr Mbizo Chirasha whose aim is to bring motivation ,arts inspirational activities to the people of Zimbabwe as well as developing girl child talent and creativity .The aim of the outreach therefore is to engage into the following activities on the 24th of October 2 012 as part of community outreach programme.
SUMMARY OF PROGRAM
- Outreach will include students from University of Zimbabwe and Women's University in Africa, artists (including girl child artists), school children from the Ruwa community as well as other stakeholders involved.
- The clients from Tirivanhu Community are also
expected to participate in the events done on the day.
EXPECTED OUTCOMES FOR THE OUTREACH
- Enhance diversional therapy for the clients
- Reduce stereotypes that are there between the mentally challenged people and the community at large
- Motivate and trigger the inner ability of the clients to express their talent, showcase their skills and upgrading their self –esteem.
- To equip the your generation with a cognitive ability to appreciate the talents of all humanity regardless of any illness or disability.
call+263 734 332 309